We, at EmailsCrunch, give the utmost attention and importance to online privacy and we also understand all of the concerns of our users. The information that we collect is only with your consent when you first sign up for any of our newsletters or any other similar activities.
You need to keep in mind that the information that you enter on the forums will be available for anyone to read or capture which is why you need to make sure, not to enter any sensitive information on the site.
Information that is automatically collected when you visit EmailsCrunch
Once you access the site, we may automatically collect certain information that includes cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. This information gets automatically collected when you visit the site just like your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser, and system settings.
In order to manage the data collection, tags are placed in emails or on the site by us. Web beacons are simple files that connect web pages to particular web servers and their cookies. They may also be used for counting the number of visitors, scrutinizing how users steer through the site, evaluating how many emails sent by us are opened, and the number of articles or links that are viewed by our visitors.
Use of information that we collect
The information collected by us on EmailsCrunch for various reasons that are listed below;
- In order to offer products and services as per your request
- Respond to requests, queries, and comments in order to offer legal support
- To protect against illegal activities, theft, fraud, and other things.
- For the overall improvement of our business
- In order to meet the applicable legal requirements as well as the company’s policies
- To perform data analytics regarding the use of the site
- So as to provide opportunities to participate in events, programs, contests, or any other similar online activity.
How do we share information?
The service providers who work with us may have the information that you provide us with to carry out the work on our behalf. Some of the other reasons for which the user’s information is shared include;
- If the disclosure is necessary for the prevention of any sort of loss or to harm the company.
- If it is required by any law or to conduct some sort of legal process.
- For internal business purposes
- To provide information to the advertisers about the basic nature of the user base or for analytics and statistical purposes.
How do we safeguard data?
Appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures are undertaken by us to safeguard your data from unlawful, unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, or use. Although there is no guarantee of the security of information that has been transmitted online.
EmailsCrunch was not designed for the use of children. We do not purposely collect the data of children who are below the age of 16. In case we get to know that we have collected the personal data from a child under the age of 16, the data gets deleted completely from our database.
Data retention and access