Over the years, there have been innumerable references about the benefits of a budget-friendly guest blog posting service. Honestly, guest blog posting services remain one of the most effective strategies to promote your business. The service needs an approach for proper execution.
This article will help you adopt the necessary approaches to become the best guest blogger.
Here are some of the significant steps to follow for effective guest blogging-
Set a Goal
Like other marketing strategies, guest post services begin by setting measurable goals. As a guest blogger, your goal should be to
- Drive organic traffic to the website to generate more leads and increase sales
- Build brand awareness and its services
- Improve search visibility by getting authentic inbound links
- Acquire a maximum number of high-quality backlinks to make your online presence more authoritative and position yourself as an influencer
- Increase your social media shares
Find Relevant Sites:
You have to reach sites relevant to your niche. They must allow guest blogging on their websites. You may implement the following techniques to target sites for guest blogging-
Searching with keywords like guest blog post, guest posting service, guest blog posting service, becoming a guest blogger, submitting guest posts, or becoming a guest blogger will help you discover sites that allow guest blogging. Offer your guest blog posting service to people who actively participate in the blog comment section.
Make a List of Relevant Websites
Find out guest bloggers who are influencers in the market. Search the phrase ‘Guest Post by’ or ‘Guest blog by”. However, make sure you pitch your blogs only to websites that have
- Domain authority of higher than 40%
- Spam score of less than 3%
- A good number of social followers and email subscribers
- Provisions to publish content on various social media platforms, including the guest posts
- DoFollow links for guest posting
- A systematic editorial process
You may also consider analyzing the competitor backlinks to find the websites where your competitors are doing guest blogging.
Before you contact a webmaster of the website, you need to execute the following basic work-
- Study the content posted by the site owner and the guest blogger
- Understand the pattern, format, and the presentation of the content posted by the guest bloggers
- Understand the type of content they post on the site
- Research on the audience base
- Understand what posts engage the readers
- Read the guidelines of the website that offers guest posting services
Once you do your groundwork, it is time to select topics for your guest blog posts.
Following are some of the significant factors you may consider before your dive deep into the content research-
- Read the website blog topics. Get an idea about the subject matter that the website is interested in talking about
- Research on the trending topics in the industry. Find out what interests and engages the readers.
- Discover what is missing in the content and research information to add to the content accordingly
- Participate in the comment section of the site. Make sure your comments are insightful and valuable.
- If you find a website blog post helpful, share the links on social media platforms. Mention the name of the site in your blog post as a reference
- Based on research and understanding, select a few guest post topics relevant to the website needs.
Pitch Forward Your Guest Blogging Request:
You are now ready to contact the site owner. You may consider doing the following tasks to reach out to the webmaster.
- Personalize your email. Keep your message short and straightforward. You may use the name of the webmaster in the email.
- Include a crisp self-introduction and mention some of your high-quality work to highlight your experience in the industry.
- Pitch forward different blog topic ideas you have thought of to write the guest posts. Mention how these topics will add value to their business.
- Showcase that your blogging contribution is beneficial to the website.
Start Writing the Guest Blog Posts:
You are fully ready to start your write-ups. Here are some of the best practices to follow once you start writing the guest posts
- Create a compelling author bio. Most of the backlinks are placed in the author bio section
- Your content must contain valuable information. It should be able to engage the readers and initiate conversations
- Create a catchy headline
- Strictly follow the writing guidelines of the website.
- Add links to the guest blog post of the website you are writing for
- Add relevant images, graphics, and infographics to make the content interesting
- Link your blog post to other published guest posts
- Share your guest blog posts on different social media channels
- Track the outcome of your posts. Respond to the comments received. Answer queries of the readers
Hope the article is informative enough to help you accomplish your guest blogging goals.