You can configure the Roadrunner webmail on any smart device provided there must be a strong internet connection enabled on it. If you are using an iPhone or Android device, then you can easily configure the email and start sending or receiving the emails on it. However, occasionally you may find some errors on the screen that doesn’t let you use the email efficiently. The most common error encountered by the users on their email is 530. After getting this error, you will not be able to get and send any messages. At this point in time, you can either take support from the email experts or follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the website.
If you have changed the outgoing server settings for sending the messages to the other email addresses, then there are chances of getting the error. Changing the email settings without bringing the same into the expert’s knowledge can put you in trouble.
If you have heard about SMTP, then we would like to mention that this is also the reason for this error code. Without wasting your time, we would now like to discuss the troubleshooting steps to get rid of this problem.
Causes of Error 530 on the Roadrunner Webmail Login Account
- There are chances that the emails you want to receive from other networks are causing the problem.
- Using more than one outgoing server address for sending the same message to a different addressee may result in this error code.
- Settings if not configured properly on the email account can be the reason for error 530.
- No internet connection on the device.
Steps to Get Rid of Error 530 from the Roadrunner Email Account
- Go to the Roadrunner webmail login account from the device and search for the ‘Tool’ menu. Go to the window screen available just above the main header.
- Open ‘Accounts’ followed by the last menu. You will find the drop-down menu appears.
- From the right-hand side of the window, go to ‘Internet options and select ‘Email’.
- Uncheck the box where you find ‘Don’t host email account’.
- Open the ‘Properties’ and click on the dialog box. Here, all the instructions and conditions related to the account are written.
- Go to ‘Outgoing email server settings’ and verify them properly.
- Click on the box which says, ‘Server requires authentication to authenticate the server.
- Click ‘Ok’ to continue the authentication process.
- If the problem still occurs, then it is recommended to use the webmail services of the Roadrunner email account and check if you can use it or not.
We hope the above-mentioned steps will help to fix the error on the Roadrunner email account. Sometimes, any step left by chance may put you in trouble. So, give proper attention to every step and perform it diligently. You will be able to access the email thereafter on every device without any issue.