We are living in the age of technical prominence and emails are certainly ruling the world of communication. We have a plethora of email services that offer luring features and one such email client is the SBCGlobal email that has been acquired by Yahoo lately and has gained immense popularity for providing the best security and limitless features. However, technical glitches are inevitable and the same is true for SBCGlobal email itself. By keeping this in mind, we have designed a fully-fledged guide that contains effective recovery solutions to the “SBCGlobal Email Is Not Working” issue.
No matter what device or platform you are using to sign in to your SBCGlobal account, this guide will give you the best solution for the scenario where SBCGlobal email is not working as expected. Let’s begin with the causes first.
Reasons Why SBCGlobal Email Not Working
Whenever your SBCGlobal Email is Not Working, you need to understand that there is a particular reason that is keeping your SBCGlobal email to perform well and you need to find it from the list of all possible causes.
1. Bad internet connection.
2. Incorrect browser settings.
3. Interference firewall, antivirus, or antispyware programs.
4. Problematic add-ons or extensions on your browser.
5. Server issues with SBCGlobal.
6. Outdated browser.
7. Using wrong date and time settings on your device.
8. Inappropriate iPhone Settings.
9. Entering incorrect log-in details
10. Incorrect email settings on Android or other third-party email clients such as Gmail and Outlook. So, make sure you are following the right steps to configure SBCGlobal on Outlook, Gmail, and other clients.
Symptoms of Non-Working SBCGlobal Email Account
- SBCGlobal is neither opening nor responding.
- Unable to Send Emails from SBCGlobal email account.
- Password issues while signing in.
- The speed of loading is lower than normal.
- Not able to send or download attachments.
- SBCGlobal email account is not working with iPhone
- SBCGlobal email is not functioning with Android.
Tried and Tested Solutions to Fix “SBCGlobal Email Not Working” Issue
Solution 1: Make sure that your SBCGlobal email account has not expired yet.
Solution 2: Internet connection is a very crucial aspect if you want your SBCGlobal email account to work smoothly. So, if your device has a poor internet connection fix the router issues and then restart your router and other networking devices.
Solution 3: Third-party applications tend to interfere with services like the SBCGlobal email account, henceforth, disable all third-party applications for a while.
Solution 4: Security programs like Windows firewall, third-party antivirus, and anti-spyware software can affect the functioning of the SBCGlobal email account. So, temporarily disable such software while you are using your email account.
Solution 5: While using the email SBCGlobal email service with third-party clients, you need to configure SMTP and POP3 settings on your device.
Solution 6: Clear your browser data such as cookies, cache, history, and other junk.
Solution 7: If you are using a mobile application to sign in to your SBCGlobal email account, you are advised to update the version of it to avoid issues that can affect the holistic performance of your SBCGlobal email account.
Fix “SBCGlobal Mail Is Not Working On iPhone” Issue
iPhone users often face lesser issues than Android users, but when they encounter an issue they feel it difficult to resolve. Therefore, we have compiled all methods that will help you Fix SBCGlobal email issues on iPhone.
Method 1: Configure SBCGlobal Account on iPhone In Correct Manner
- On your iPhone, click on Settings.
- Go Mail>>Accounts.
- Now, select “Add Account”
- Click on “Other” and then select “Add Mail Accounts”
- Provide your Name and description for your SBCGlobal email account.
- Now, type-in the SBCGlobal email address and password in the respective text field.
- Click on POP from the top menu.
- In the incoming mail server, type inbound.att.net.
- Go to Outgoing Mail Server and type outbound.att.net.
- Type-in your email address and password again.
- Now click “Save” to complete the configuration.
Method 2: Simple Corrective Tips to Fix SBCGlobal Not Working on iPhone
- Restart your iPhone, this will close all unwanted background applications that can interfere with the functioning of SBCGlobal email account.
- Go through the POP3/IMAP server settings.
- Make sure you are entering the right password. If you are facing password related issues, you are advised to reset your SBCGlobal email password.
- Remove your SBCGlobal account and try to re-configure it.
- While using propelled settings, keeping the SSL verification on is important for approaching as well as an active server.
- Try to clear data from stored data and app history.
Fix “SBCGlobal Mail Is Not Working On Android” Issue
Most people prefer using their email accounts on their smartphones for easy access. So, know the fixes for SBCGlobal not working on your mobile phone. Here are the ways to fix this issue:
- Try to reboot your device as this is the most straightforward way to get rid of all issues.
- Try to remove and re-install the SBCGlobal Mail application.
- Make sure that you are entering the right IMAP/ POP Configuration Settings in Android.
- Check the internet connection and fix it if required.
- The correct IMAP settings or SBCGlobal email account for Android devices are:
- Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server: mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming port: 993
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing port: 465 or 587
- SSL Requirement: Yes
- Authentication Requirement: Yes
Fix “SBCGlobal Email Account is Not Working on Mac” Issue
For Mac users, we have a special set of steps that will help you resolve the SBCGlobal Email issues on Mac devices.
- Open the Settings menu on your Mac device.
- In Settings, select “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” and then select “Accounts”
- Click on “Add Account”
- Select “other” In the “Add Account” menu.
- Enter SBCGlobal email account address and password in the provided field.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Select the “POP” setting from the top menu.
- Now, in the Hostname, type inbound.att.net.
- Enter the SBCGlobal email username.
- In the Outgoing mail server, provide username and password and enter outbound.att.net as the domain name.
- Click Next followed by Save.
SBCGlobal is Not Working with Browser
SBCGlobal has a dedicated platform for browser users and it is highly compatible with all renowned browsers namely Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. But when SBCGlobal stops working on any of these browsers, try the solutions given below:
- No browser would work without a strong network connection, so check your internet connection first.
- Make sure that the SBCGlobal email service is compatible with the browser you are using and vice versa.
- If you are using an outdated browser, you are likely to face some troubles, thus updating your browser before you make use of the SBCGlobal email service.
- Remove cookies and cache from your browser. Make it a habit to clear junk on a regular basis to maintain the optimum health of the browser and ditch issues with SBCGlobal email use.
- Browser plugins, add-ons, and extensions can also be the culprit for a non-functional SBCGlobal email account. It is required to clean or disable them when a problem arises.
- You can try to switch and experiment between different browsers and see which one works best for you.
- Try to disable your device’s security programs when you have an error with the SBCGlobal email service.
To learn more about email services, Below the given topics to know the whole process of the emails login